For questions regarding your SNAP benefits contact your local Department of Jobs and Family Services at the number below.

Carroll County

Holmes County

Medina County

Portage County

Stark County

Summit County

Tuscarawas County

Wayne County







CALL 855-560-0850 TODAY!

   • Learn about various food assistance programs available to you.
   • Get help with assistance applications from a SNAP Specialist.
   • Connect with food pantries or hot meals near you.

Need additional assistance with needs beyond food?
Call the number below in your county.

Carroll County - Call 330-627-2571
Department of Jobs and Family Services

Holmes County - Call 211 or 330-263-6363
United Way of Holmes County

Medina County - Call 211 or 888-330-4211
United Way of Greater Cleveland First Call for Help

Portage County - Call 211 or 330-297-4636
United Way of Portage County

Stark County - Call 211 or 330-491-9997
United Way of Greater Stark County

Summit County - Call 211 or 330-376-6660
Info Line

Wayne County - Call 211 or 330-263-6363
United Way of Wayne County

Tuscarawas County - Call 211 or 330-343-7771
United Way of Tuscarawas County

Sign up for eNews   Agency Zone


Apply for benefits

We can help you apply for benefits over the phone. Call 855-560-0850 to speak with an application specialist.

Apply over the internet from anywhere. Complete an application online.

Estimate your eligibility for benefit programs with the QuickCheck.

Apply for benefits

If you make less than $65,000 as a single or $90,000 as a couple, you can file your taxes for free from anywhere.
Get started!

Feeding AmericaOhio Association of Foodbanks
Facebook Twitter YouTube
NorthCoast 99 WinnerFood Bank of the Year