Would you like to see the Foodbank in action? Tours are available during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm, and usually last approximately one-half hour. Bring your family, employees, or school classroom to see how food moves through the Foodbank to get to those in need.
To protect visitor safety, please follow these simple rules:
• All tour visitors meet in the lobby of the Foodbank.
• Tour visitors must remain with their tour guide throughout the entire tour.
• No open-toed or open-heeled shoes are permitted on tours.
• Tour visitors aged 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• School and youth groups must provide appropriate adult supervision.
All tours must be arranged in advance. To schedule your tour, please call the Foodbank at 330.535.6900.